19A.6 Disposition Motion
(A) Time of Hearing
(1) Hearing shall be held within 30 days after the findings at the adjudication hearing. The cause may be continued once not to exceed 30 days when necessary to complete the social investigation;
(2) The time limits may be waived only by consent of all of the parties and approval of the court.
(B) The Hearing
(1) The social investigation shall be provided to the parties and counsel at least 5 days prior to the dispositional hearing. The court may waive this rule.
(2) The preparer of the social investigation shall appear at the hearing;
(3) All exhibits shall be pre-marked.
(C) Disposition Order
(1) The Disposition Order entered by the Judge shall be on forms provided by the Clerk of the Court;
(2) Any Order of Protective Supervision under Section 2-24 [705 ILCS 405/2-24] or Order of Protection under Section 2-25 [705 ILCS 405/2-25] shall be on a separate form and shall state that it is incorporated in the Disposition Order.
[Adopted December 31, 1992, effective January 4, 1993.]