19A.14 Pre-Hearing Conference
(A) The court may convene a pre-hearing conference on its own motion or upon the request of any party.
(B) Depending upon the circumstance of the case, the purposes of pre-hearing conference shall be to:
(1) Review efforts to locate and serve all parties;
(2) Determine whether the child shall be present and testify at adjudication and, if so, under what conditions;
(3) Conclude any unresolved discovery matters;
(4) Identify issues of law and fact for trial;
(5) Develop a list of possible witnesses with a brief summary of their testimony and stipulations; and
(6) Confirm the trial date and estimate the length of the trial.
(C) Parties shall have a continuing obligation to update information provided during the pre-hearing conference.
[Adopted December 31, 1992, effective January 4, 1993.]