Chief Judge Evans appoints committee to study Law Division’s Black Line Trial Call Released on 5/9/2012 12:14:20 PM
Circuit Court of Cook County Chief Judge Timothy C. Evans today announced he is establishing the Circuit Court of Cook County Black Line Trial Call Study Committee and that he has asked Judge Lynn Egan, a veteran trial judge assigned to the Law Division and attorney Larry Rogers Sr., Power Rogers and Smith PC, to serve as the committees co-chairs.
The committee will conduct a thorough evaluation of the practices and policies of the Black Line Trial Call and make recommendations to the Chief Judge.
Chief Judge Evans said that the committee is in formation and that the following persons have been appointed thus far:
- Judge Jennifer Duncan-Brice, Law Division
- Judge James P. Flannery, Jr., Law Division
- Judge Mary A. Mulhern, Law Division
- Joseph W. Balesteri, Power Rogers and Smith PC
- Jean Cleveland, Senior Conflict Attorney, Winston and Strawn LLP
- Patricia J. Foltz, Partner, Anderson Rasor and Partners LLP
- Francis P. Morrissey, Burke, Wise and Morrissey
- Hon. Richard A. Siebel (Ret.), K& L Gates LLP
- Hon. Cheryl A. Starks (Ret.)
- Hon. John A. Ward (Ret.)
- Richard M. Waris, Chair of the Executive Committee, Pretzel and Stouffer