22.8 Post-judgment relief

All post-judgment requests for relief in both civil and criminal cases must be submitted to the judge assigned to the calendar on which the final disposition was entered. On the motion of a party or the court's own motion, the case may be transferred to the calendar of the judge who entered the final disposition.print
Copyright 2018 by Circuit Court of Cook County